Outer Banks Beach Yoga
We are excited to be offering our Beach Yoga Classes for the 2020 Season! SOCIALLY DISTANCED!
PLEASE NOTE: with the change in our studio location we have also decided to change the location of our Beach Yoga Classes. They will be taking place in Kill Devil Hills at the Clark Street Beach Access at MP 9. Click here for more information on the Beach Access. We are offering a cross-promotion with Ten O Six Beach Road Bistro. All Beach Yoga participants are welcome to a 15% discount dine in coffee, smoothie, or breakfast after class!
-Monday - 7:00am-8:00am - Vinyasa Yoga (muli-level) - Karen
-Wednesday - 7:00am-8:00am - Vinyasa Yoga (muli-level) - Amy
-Friday - 7:00am-8:00am - Vinyasa Yoga (muli-level) - Phoebe
Classes will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 am
- Clark Street Access is on the beach road across from Ten O Six around MP 9. Click here to view the official Beach Access Website. Meet on the beach close to the access.
- Bring your own mat or towel, water, and wear sunscreen.
- Cash or check is preferred. These classes are included in our passes.
- If you do not book online ahead of time, cash or check is preferred on site. Classes are $20 a class or you can purchase three for $50. In case of rain, the balance will be credited towards breakfast at Ten O Six Road Bistro.
- Single classes can be booked online. Weekly Beach Yoga packages must be sent to either PayPal or Venmo.
- In case of rain, class will be cancelled. Check the sidebar of the website with the Facebook reel or our official Facebook page for cancellation announcements.
*We do not provide mats. A large beach towel is recommended over a yoga mat on the beach. Please bring your own towel or yoga mat.*
*Gift Certificates Available*
Contact Michelle for questions 252.202.0345
We accept cash and check at the beach or you can book single classes with a credit card here on this page!!! Weekly packages must be sent to either PayPal (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (send to: Michelle-Dorer)
Note: If you would prefer a Private Beach Yoga class individually or for your family, wedding party, friends, corporation, or therapeutic purpose, we would be happy to customize your own class. Prices are based on location and number of students. Click here for more information. Call Michelle to schedule your appointment.