Beach Yoga Classes
Classes have ended for the season. We look forward to seeing you in Summer 2022!
Beach Yoga will be taking place at Clark Street Beach Access in Kill Devil Hills, and we will be offering cross-promotion with Ten O Six Beach Road Bistro. Receive a 15% discount when you dine-in at Ten O Six Road Bistro after your Beach Yoga session with Ashtanga Yoga Outer Banks! Clark Street is in walking distance to the Bistro! Click here for more information on Clark Street Beach Access.
Classes will resume Summer 2022! We look forward to it!
- Clark Street Beach Access is on the beach road at MP 9. Click here to view the official Beach Access Website. Meet on the beach close to the access.
- Bring your own mat or towel, water, and wear sunscreen.
- If you do not book online ahead of time, cash or check is preferred on site. Classes are $20 a class or you can purchase two for $30. In case of rain, the balance will be credited towards breakfast at Ten O Six Road Bistro.
- Single classes can be booked online. Weekly Beach Yoga packages must be sent to either PayPal or Venmo.
- In case of rain, class will be cancelled. Check the sidebar of the website with the Facebook reel or our official Facebook page for cancellation announcements.
Cancellation Policy: Once purchase is made, a full refund cannot be given. We can refund the full amount minus any credit card fees already accrued. Class fees can be transferred to another offering.
*We do not provide mats. A large beach towel is recommended over a yoga mat on the beach. Please bring your own towel or yoga mat.*
*Gift Certificates Available*
Contact Michelle for questions or to pre-register: 252.202.0345
We accept cash and check on site. To pre-register, send us a payment through either PayPal or Venmo. PayPal payments can be sent to: email@example.com. Venmo payments can be sent to: Michelle-Dorer.
Note: If you would prefer a private Beach Yoga Class individually or for your family, wedding party, friends, corporation, or therapeutic purpose, we would be happy to customize your own class. Prices are based on location and number of students. Click here to view our web page with detailed information on pricing. Call Michelle to schedule your appointment.
Subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address below.
Second Series 6 Week Course with Michelle Begins Saturday, October 2!
The Second Series of Ashtanga Yoga is an intricate and beautiful sequence that is not explored..
David Garrigues Will Be Teaching in the Outer Banks This September!
David Garrigues will be teaching a Mysore Intensive in the Outer Banks September 12 - 17. ..
Weekly Beach Yoga Classes Available for the Season!
We kicked off another season of Beach Yoga! We are offering two multi-level Vinyasa Yoga..
P.O. Box 274 • Nags Head, NC 27959